Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Yogurt For Stomach Virus For 4 Year Old

surprise Paris-Seoul (and a little England)



I'd like to write a report on my surprise visit to Seoul as the demand for nursing students during their early stages. I would like to travel with a Korean friend to whom I could ask any questions that remain unanswered. I want to tell my first day but I am tired of climbing and descending a mountain, a royal palace and walked her secret garden. The small quilts to guide who learned English in Bournemouth showed us the pond close to the hearts of Koreans in the shape of the Korean peninsula, before which they can hope that the country will be reunited one day. She regretted that the continued tensions between the two Koreas frighten the majority of tourists. Coming out in the district of Insadong we stumbled on an exhibition entitled Where love does not exist (North Korean prison camps politique exhibition)


In the same neighborhood, I engraved the stamp of my dreams, in the same shop as the Queen of England (Dang Sin Myung Pil Bang). Christine Cho in Korean, when I said "cho", the writer looked at me oddly but did not tell me he wanted, he explained with a little drawing where I could find paper Korean (the finest in the world) because he sold only the Chinese paper. There, a nice electric blue jacket vendor showed me all kinds of paper and I drove three sheets in a beautiful wrapping paper mysteriously printed words "The Kebab House and Coffee."




In the same street, we could not resist the appeal of Paris Croissant, one of the many bakeries cafes in Seoul. Delicious sandwiches and spicy ... listening to bossa nova, globalization is good ... this is probably our baker has worked Rochefort, is believed to have recognized his leg and his dough.




I speak well of everything we ate without know what it is. I speak many who smoke pot on the street, the Korean language that sounds like a song and the year of the rabbit but I'm definitely too tired.

0 comments:

Post a Comment