Saturday, February 26, 2011

Letter Of Encouragement On Confirmation

apron, red circles and even coconuts


Today I put the beautiful apron that I sewed Josine for cooking. This is the first time I cook something on the tiny stove Chinese (that's what we had announced the vendor disillusioned "anyway everything is Chinese) but in fact Brazilian purchased hardware of the village.
I started quietly with pasta with grated cheese. For two weeks, we ate a picnic, sitting on the ground in Korea. As we still have no table, I look forward to continuing to eat cross-legged on cushions.
I found a message in the pocket of pretty apron. I feel it (the message? Apron?) Will bring me luck. Besides the pasta and cheese were impeccable.


So I kept cutting the apron for my postcards. Josine is sure to receive one. I kept it all day. I just retired to my daily bath. Go
few coconut trees and then I'm finished.

0 comments:

Post a Comment