Friday, February 25, 2011

Calculation For A Balsa Wood Bridge

what dream washers


Tenants In Kim Ki Duk , the hero lives in an apartment during the absence of their inhabitants. It fixes what does not. He picks up the clothes lying around and washed by hand (with a washboard) in the shower. I realize with horror that I totally forgot to look to the Korean washboards so requested by everything I saw.
This is a week that I wash by hand with some good fortune to put your hands in cool water and m'asperger the gams. But it's over, we have the key to the laundry.


BIN-JIP , the original title of the film means KKD Empty Homes and it seems a good way as mesh Tenants. I had kept the film (although I saw him he was not so long ago) that the sequences in different houses empty. I completely erased everything.
Here we meet gradually the house is a white cube soulless.



0 comments:

Post a Comment