Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Roller Skating Favors

Patience


Today I tried the sea is good too.
I tell myself that if I lived here last year, I would probably not every day a katara painted and wrote a haiku. I could not open my store or participated in the Melanesian Arts Festival.
I still unpacking the paper I bought Rue du Pont Louis Philippe. Patience


(to all those who care for our apricot picker, some good news. (I did not have television but I can imagine that the images Earthquake in Christchurch are terrible. ) It is no longer in Christchurch since January. He is now in the northern South Island, 400 km from Christchurch. It Wwoof (Wwoof = Willing Workers on Organic Farms) in an organic farm. His job is to pick blueberries on all fours with a Mexican friend and local ladies. )

0 comments:

Post a Comment