Monday, January 24, 2011

M Jak Milosc782 Odcinki Online

Dolopians


I lived at the end of the Phthia , and I commanded the Dolopians.

The river was that of rain and the earth seemed a continuous sand desert.

Trojan enchanted the dreams of our children, their ball rolling stone in silence

- the Mediterranean dark purple to wear veils.


I waited for the verdict of the oracles

flight of a bird, fish guts

I was waiting for heaven gapes

I lived at the end of the Phthia , and I commanded the Dolopians.


They said: Do not touch the unclean woman

do not put our finger in his blood hungry


Wait for the verdict oracles


while bent at the end:

branches of laurel, wheat heads

while writhing:

the vines, trunks of olive trees


In the hot blue steel blades lifted

sail boats

's lament Virgil.






Monday, December 20, 2010.

0 comments:

Post a Comment