Saturday, April 24, 2010

Blueberry Buckle Baby

News: There's no picture!

Having a Nespresso machine for over 2 years, waiting without much hope that a distributor should sponsor of coffee is finally on the market "juicy"!
C ' is GOLD for "Coffee House" distributed in stores since April 7 by Simply Market and Auchan, which has interfered in the fault of patents filed by Nestle.
capsules, yes, but plastic and pre- pierced with small holes ... and wrapped in a small bag to preserve the aromas.
The capsule was not exactly the same form and therefore is not perforated like aluminum. Thus, the extraction time is almost doubled: we expect that to her machine laboriously fills the cup, drop by drop! The resulting mixture is very frothy, pleasing to the eye.
Then comes the big moment and there is need to point blind tasting: the difference in taste is obvious. "Splendente" has no splendid than its name: it is bland, no flavor, but very warm.
The ground coffee beans are found even on the edges of the cup.
Finally, you have me figured out, we have taken no pleasure to taste the coffee one!
Fortunately, I do not buy that 2 boxes (2.99 € instead of 3,50 €). The price difference is minimal and the game does certainly not worth the candle!
I will also devote myself to test the decaf ...
But, like George, I have but one motto: Nespresso, what else? "

To remove any ambiguity in my remarks, I said that this ITEM IS NOT SPONSORED and that it is an objective that I inform you of these remarks.

RECYCLING: I decided to retrain myself in aluminum capsules: just get the dregs by piercing the skin and use it to make compost or planting, then drop them in the trash "ALU". Coffee House side, I heard that everything was recyclable and that therefore they could be thrown in the trash, but it is not written on the box.
CONSO UPCOMING TEST: the taste beef bouillon cube WITHOUT Beef

0 comments:

Post a Comment