Wednesday, December 8, 2010

What Is A Graduated Syringe

A walk

I walk in the new area where I installed my office. I went out to buy a coffee machine, I take my time to watch. It snowed so much and everything is so slow, everything is more narrow passages, the sounds. I buy a bodum and then I go up another street. A man clears snow car, just sweater and a toque. I tell myself that it must work with him to clear snow so late, maybe he will pick up her children, maybe it does not work. A woman opens her door and cleared his remedy on the ground floor, she wears a headscarf and a cloak over pajama pants satin powder blue. Later a man is considered a lock it is trying to force, no doubt she froze. A woman waits behind him. While walking, I turn my head slightly to see better from the corner of her eye she sees me watching and following me eyes when I say. I see her smile in slow motion form and mine in return that meets that happens, it does not matter.

0 comments:

Post a Comment